art & design 8
Visual Archaeologies of Photorgraphy
contents – Date of Publishing: 2013
- Mark Bolland – A New Materialism
- Hamish Tocher – No need to remember when ’cause everything old is new again: Visual Archaeologies of Photography
- Geoffrey Batchen – More Than Meets The Eye
- Joyce Campbell – Why Look Back?
- Alan Bekhuis – A Holy Grail
- Kevin Fisher – Staging the Medium in Ben Cauchi’s, "The Evening Hours"
- Courtney Johnston – The Older Photography Gets, the Younger it Feels
- Brian Scadden – Halides or Dots and Dashes?
- Mark Bolland – Production Programmes: Caroline McQuarrie’s “Artifact”
- Ted Whitaker – The Golden Years
- Dan Estabrook – A Brief History of the Future
- Gary Blackman – Polaroid SX-70: An Era of Instant Photography
- Rachel H. Allan – Shall I Knit You One?
- Andrew Beck – Statement
- – Colophon: ‘Visual Archaeologies of Photography’ | art & design, 2013