art & design 8
Visual Archaeologies of Photorgraphy
– Date of Publishing: 2013
- A New Materialism
- No need to remember when ’cause everything old is new again: Visual Archaeologies of Photography
- More Than Meets The Eye
- Why Look Back?
- A Holy Grail
- Staging the Medium in Ben Cauchi’s, "The Evening Hours"
- The Older Photography Gets, the Younger it Feels
- Halides or Dots and Dashes?
- Production Programmes: Caroline McQuarrie’s “Artifact”
- The Golden Years
- A Brief History of the Future
- Polaroid SX-70: An Era of Instant Photography
Rachel H. Allan
- Shall I Knit You One?
- Colophon: ‘Visual Archaeologies of Photography’ | art & design, 2013
Scope: Contemporary Research Topics is peer-reviewed and published annually in November by Otago Polytechnic/Te Kura Matatini ki Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.