Learning and Teaching 7
– Date of Publishing: 2019
David McMaster and Oonagh McGirr
- Credentials - What are they Good For?
- The Case for Credentials, Capability Building and Future Proofing at Otago Polytechnic
Andy Kilsby and Claire Goode
- Taking the College to the Company
- How do we Create New Zealand’s most Employable Graduates? A Reflection
Richard Mitchell and Adrian Woodhouse
- Fostering Culinary Identities Through Education – Abandoning the Vacherin and embracing Phyllis’ Pavlova
David Woodward, Bronwyn Hegarty, Elise Allen, Shannon Booth, Sarah Redfearn, Sarah Smith, Karen Wakelin, and Jayne Webster
- Developing a Teaching Philosophy for a Teaching Credential
Scope: Contemporary Research Topics is peer-reviewed and published annually in November by Otago Polytechnic/Te Kura Matatini ki Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.