Flexible Learning 4
– Date of Publishing: 2019
Lesley Gill and Ehtasham Ghauri
- The pedagogies of becoming: The case of supervisor-supervisee interactions in a Masters of Professional Practice Programme in New Zealand
- Developing the focus of a human resources catalyst
- Exploring Strategies for effective experiences for education and industry
- What strategies can be implemented to best meet the needs of an ageing workforce?
Marjolein Schaddelee, Samuel Turner and Lesley Gill
- Keeping it real in changing times: Pragmatic strategies to sustain empathy
- Culture Change: Engaging hearts and minds
- Moving onboarding from static to strategic
Samuel Turner and Lesley Gill
- Employee welfare: Developing change strategies to address empathy burnout in caring professions
LeWen Tran and Ehtasham Ghauri
- Communication and customer retention: A case of an accounting organisation
- Internet of things as a business strategy
- Changing needs of Chinese visitor selection of accommodation in New Zealand
- Changing how tourists access the great Kiwi experience: High value or high volume?
- Change and the climate crisis: Aligning urgency and agency
- 12 years til breach
Scope: Contemporary Research Topics is peer-reviewed and published annually in November by Otago Polytechnic/Te Kura Matatini ki Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.